In the role of Security Consultant you will be responsible for helping our customers achieve their cyber security goals. We are looking for new colleagues who understand the fundamentals of cyber security and can translate this knowledge into technical solutions. You will get the opportunity to develop and use your skills across our customers located all over northern Europe.
- Assist our customers in planning and executing cyber and information security projects
- Participate in developing Cyber Security Services for our customers.
- Stay up to date on new technologies and learn quickly
- Have Technical knowledge of Microsoft security and identity technologies, such as Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Defender ATP, Azure ATP, Azure Security Center, and Azure Sentinel.
- Have experience with the MITRE ATT&CK Framework
As a minimum have 1-3 years of experience with cyber and information security
- Have a relevant background in cyber and information security – education, training, certifications, experience
- Are fluent in spoken and written English and Danish
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Candidate – CIS Security Consultant”
If you wish to learn more about the team or position please contact, Frederik Stengaard Hansen on;
Phone: +45 31 43 92 12 or E-mail: email@example.com
- Copenhagen: Rosenørns Allé 1, 1970 Frederiksberg C
- Odense: Kochsgade 31D, 2. sal, 5000 Odense C
- Aarhus: Åbogade 15, 8200 Aarhus N
- Aalborg: Stigborgsvej 60, 9400 Nørresundby